Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Twosies Tagged

I've been Twosie Tagged

Two names you go by: Mom and Shannon

Two things you're wearing right now: my favorite pj bottoms and a large prego shirt

Two things you'd want or have in a relationship: unconditional love, trust and lots of laughing :)

Two of your favorite things to do: spend time with my Jared and sleeping…

Two things you want very badly right now: Spring Time and to have this baby!

Two things you did last night: Watched Terminator: the Sarah Connors Saga and went to Sizzler with coupons!

Two things you ate yesterday: Well done Steak and baked potatoe

Two things you did today: ate lunch and chatted with my fun neighbors Tammie and Charlotte- went to the Dr.

Two longest car rides: Shreveport LA to Gulfport MS and Ogden to Disneyland- the long way.

Two favorite Holidays: Christmas and Fourth of July

Two favorite beverages: Dr. Pepper and Kool-aid

Two things about me: I love to collect and cook easy recipes. I am addicted to blogging.

Two jobs I've had in my life: Physical Therapy Assistant and Pharmacy Tech

Two places I've lived: Tremonton, UT and Gulfport MS

Two of my favorite foods: POTATOES! And anything chocolate!

Two places I'd rather be right now: Somewhere warm and with my family!

I now get to tag 2 people to do my twosies tag. I tag Megan and Alayna and anyone else!

No comments: