One of my friends asked how big my tummy really was- I didnt want to take the measurement but then decided to, just to see. I measured 52" around. That's huge! My parents think I've swallowed a bowling ball, My kids keep telling me I'm big- and It's true. I'm huge and getting bigger by the day!I missed church yesterday because the day before we were celebrating with Jared's cousin, Jake- at his wedding. It was an all day affair and I was on my feet tooo much. Jared said that several church members asked about me. It is so nice to know that people care. They really do!
Jared announced over the primary pulpit that we were naming our baby, Gracie. I think that makes it official- but we are still waiting to see what she looks like.
4 comments:
I love Gracie, would it still be Gracie Mae?
Shannon,
When is your exact due date? I bet you are sooooo ready. Men just don't understand do they? Soon you can sleep on your stomach again>
I am here as a witness...Jared made the official announcement in Primary. He may have thought it would go right over the kids' heads...but I heard it!
My exact due date is March 6th but because my kids don't fit through the canal- we have them C-Section and they take me a week early.
Its almost like checking into a hotel- ALMOST.
Post a Comment