Thursday, January 10, 2008

Logan's Jolly Holiday

Out of nowhere, one day, Logan found the umberella and pretended that he was Bert from Mary Poppins. What a nut!

3 comments:

Jason+Lindi said...

Love it, my favorite part is the no pants! BTW I am a mac user and CAN see all of your videos! MAYBE it is the user and not the machine?? Just Kidding!

Aurora's Babble-On said...

I'm glad he's wearing a pair of diapers! oops! I thought we was naked until he raised the umbrella.
Yes, I have a Mac too, I can view the picts and video just fine.

Loves!

alaynamarriott said...

Oh how cute! I had to rewind the end where he says "thank you very much" and then blows a kiss. You can tell he's watched a few of Jared's shows. He is going to be such a great performer his entire life . . . it's just obvious. Love all of the snow pics and videos. Wasn't that fun to get so much snow in one day?!