Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Unanswered Prayers

"Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers
Remember when you're talkin' to the man upstairs
That just because he may not answer
doesn't mean he don't care
Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers
Some of God's greatest gifts are all too often unanswered...
Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers" Garth Brooks
I am truly grateful for the love that God has for me. I know that He loves me and that He watches out for my family. I have been thinking that a lot of my prayers have been unanswered and then things happen and you realize that the Lord does answer your prayers. He knows us and He does care. I hope that one day I can be the answer to someone's unanswered prayer and that they too, will know that the Lord does watch out for them.

2 comments:

Aurora's Babble-On said...

I like the GB song. Nice message Shannon. Loves.

Monica said...

Amen!