Sunday, December 2, 2007

Neighborhood Christmas Party

We have the best neighborhood in the whole world. During the summer, we get together every Monday night at someone's house and have what we call, "Gramercy Gab" we had a Halloween Party that was so fun, and so we decided to have a Christmas Party. Last night, we had the party here at our house and it was such a blast.

We had the following fun people here: Lyn and Evelyn Harris; Dave & Karen Toone; Jennifer, Clay, Emma and Easton Geilmann; Sven, Megan, Kynli and Taitlyn Nelson; Sherry Stevens; Jeremy and Brooke Barrazza; Jodi Brunson; Jared, Tammie and Noah Stapp; Zach, Becca, Ben and Sarah Neilsen; Kory Flukinger & Heather McKinnon; Heather & Charles Francis; Danielle and Blaise Dinkleman; Kevin and Charlotte Varble; and Abby, Logan and I. (Jared was singing with T Minus 5 and couldn't be there.)

We had a potatoe bar and asked everyone to bring something to go along with the potatoe. We had butter, sourcream, homemade cheese sauce, cheese, chili, bacon bits, 7 layer dip, jello, veggies, cookies and brownies.

Then we played the White Elephant Game. It was the best way to play it! Becca, my cute neighbor, read a story--- and if I can find it, I will post it. Then we all took turns and opened the gifts. Some of the best ones were: a peanut butter sandwich, an oil filter, a toy monkey, smelly girly lotions, a trowel and others.
We all laughed, had a great time and enjoyed the evening. I am so blessed to have great neighbors. I don't think we'll ever move away from here. I love it!

1 comment:

Aurora's Babble-On said...

Cool. Sounds like you had such a great time and that you are surrounded by sweet neighbors. What a fun evening!