Tuesday, December 25, 2007

HELP!

This is really lame and I am sorry for asking for your help. I was trying to change my format of my blog and when I did- I lost everyone's blog address. Will you please send me your blog address again? I am sorry to be such a bother. Email it to me if you don't mind.
shannonallen4@gmail.com

Thanks.....

2 comments:

Brie said...

Hi Shannon,

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Our blog address is thegregorycrew.blogspot.com. I hope your family is doing well, and I hope to see you at the reunion this year ( that is if you go with the new baby ) I can't wait to see that little noodle. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Love,
Brie

alaynamarriott said...

Hope your holidays were fabulous! I got your e-mail . . . I'm just slow in responding, LOL! Our blog is www.timandalaynamarriott.blogspot.com - hopefully that will help. Hope you guys are doing great, and enjoying this freezing weather (especially after visiting sunny St. George!)