Tuesday, November 13, 2007

St George Here we come!


I'm headed to beautiful, warm, sunny St. George this weekend for a little get away!! Actually, the break will be for Jared who needs time to get all of his homework done before the end of the semester--- so me and the kids are headed to St George to see my side of the family for a couple of days. I am so excited. I just hope I can make the drive!!

3 comments:

Aurora's Babble-On said...

Have a safe drive....drink plenty of caffeine, ingest some chocolate, play some loud music....wait, you'll have the munchkins! Well, do all of the above except the loud music. hee hee. Loves!

Lorena said...

Cute template...impressive!

And...

TAKE ME WITH YOU!

alaynamarriott said...

Hooray for Southern Utah! Maybe I'll run into you amongst all the millions of people. I will actually be staying in St. George Wed and Thurs. I'll be in Cedar the rest of the time.

BTW - Thanks a MILLION for helping me with my blog. I owe you!