Sunday, November 18, 2007

I've been tagged!

I"m it!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1) Serving a mission in the Mississippi Jackson Mission
2) Tracting, Tracting and more tracting
3) Teaching people on the coast of Mississippi
4) Tracting, Tracting and even more tracting
5) Attending meetings held by my District Leader, Elder Jared Allen

5 Things on my to do list today (this is for Tuesday when I get back home)
1) Laundry
2) Make Birthday Cake for Abby’s 5th birthday
3) Clean house
4) Get ready for Thanksgiving
5) Be happy and smile.... it’s almost Thanksgiving

5 Songs I know the lyrics to:
1) It’s raining, It’s pouring... (Kids Songs)
2) A Child’s Prayer (Primary Song)
3) Whenever I hear the song of a bird (Primary song, and Jared Allen song)
4) Home (Micheal Buble)
5) Best Years of our lives (Shrek, T Minus 5)

5 Things I would do with a million dollars
1) Pay off debt
2) Buy land, build a simple home and enjoy the open space.
3) Buy new vehicles to fit our family.
4)Two words – LIPO….SUCTION ;)
5) Help others in need!

5 Things I say every day
1) I love you
2) Don’t whine!
3) Be nice!
4) You won’t get in trouble if you tell the truth
5) What sounds good for dinner?

5 Favorite Toys
1) Digital camera
2) My computer
3) My Cell Phone
4) I would love a dishwasher...hey- it’s a toy!
5) I would love a bosch. You know.... those mixer things.

5 People I'm Tagging
1) Dawn Renee
2) Beth T.
3) Adreann L.
4) Lorena S.
5) Denise G
and everyone else who would like to share!

1 comment:

Aurora's Babble-On said...

Dang it! I'm in your tag! Well, you know what I have to do....tag yer it! Naw, I'll post my tag on my blog when I'm not so tired. Just came back from hiking South Mountain...oh, the sunset was spectacular. Loves!