Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Tagged!

Christmas Tag


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper !!! I’m not the best wrapper- but I love all the different designs of wrapping paper.

2. Real tree or Artificial? I have to admit, I am a fan of the artificial tree with the lights on it already. It is so easy to put up and quick!! I like the smell of Real trees, so I buy a evergreen candle!

3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as I can talk Jared nto it...this year was the day after Thanksgiving!!

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually the end of the year

5. Do you like eggnog? Not really- Jared likes it and is trying to convince the kids to like it.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? A cabbage patch doll with red hair. I was SO excited to get that!.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? I didn’t realize that I have been collecting them slowly throughout the years. Right now I have 4. A stuffed animal one, a small one of Joseph and Mary, a figurine type thing of them and then my newest one is the Fisher Price Little People Nativity Scene. Love it

8. Hardest person to buy for? Jared. He is hard to surprise and to find just the right thing.

9. Easiest person to buy for? My kids, They are pretty easy.

10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? I am just thankful that people remember me- so every gift is wonderful.

11. Mail or email Christmas card? Mail. I love to display them on a wall or something and look at them all through the year.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I start in Octoberish and start looking and then start looking for deals…. Im not a Black Friday shopper though.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Grandma’s candies, homemade turtles,

17. Favorite Christmas song? Right now, O Holy Night is my favorite because Jared has been singing this lately and does a fantastic job.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? This year we will have our Christmas at home and then travel to St. George to have Christmas on the weekend with my family.

19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Who doesn’t know all the reindeer?

20. Do you have an Angel on top or a star? This year it’s a bow. I need to find a star or an angel however. .

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open one present on Christmas Eve which is always pj’s. This is a tradition that my family did and I love and we do it in our family now.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? When people write X-Mas. They are taking the Christ out of Christmas. I rememeber a lesson in YW’s years ago that was on keeping Christ in Christmas. It has stuck with me and it is something that I do- We talk a lot about the Savior in our little family and how we need to remember Him too.

23. Favorite Christmas Tradition? The newest tradition we have is a Countdown to Christmas thing. My mom made one when I was growing up and she gave it to me. Everyday we put up a different little ornament on a tree and we remember how close Christmas is getting. My kids are getting into it!

24. How Do You Feel about Gift Cards? Love 'em!

25. Favorite Christmas Cookie? Cookies- Candies- Food…. It all has special memories to me.

26. Favorite Christmas CD? We start listening to Christmas Music the day after Halloween! I love Christmas Music and we’ll listen to whoever- just to start getting in the spirit of Christmas.

27. Anything Else You Like about Christmas? Christmas is just a magical time of the year. With the colder weather, the smells, the food, the memories- It has to be my favorite time and favorite Holiday of all!

28. Who are you tagging? Denise, Lorena, Monica, Dawn, EVERYONE ELSE!

1 comment:

Aurora's Babble-On said...

I would tag-along, but this one is way toooooo long! Just call me and ask.

Loves!