Sunday, November 11, 2007

6 Things about me

Thanks to my cousin, Denise... I have been tagged. I guess I have to tell 6 things about me.

Here goes.....



#1. I love ME time. I love it when Jared takes the kids for an afternoon or something and I get to stay home and have me time. Yesterday was a great example of this. Jared decided to go pheasant hunting in Tremonton. He took the kids to his Mom's home and I had 6 hours to myself!! I did some digital scrapbooking, went shopping- BY MYSELF- had a little nap and enjoyed myself. I didn't do the normal everyday things and it was wonderful.



#2 I absolutely love a clean home. Nothing is more welcoming and inviting than a clean home. It makes me so happy when my home is clean. It is a struggle with my two sweet children, they seem to go after me in every room that I have just cleaned.... and make it a disaster area!!!! I love it when I'm surprised by a clean home when I come home from being away. A clean home makes this mom happy.

#3 FAMILY. I love my family. My cute little family. I really am blessed to have a wonderful husband who loves me and loves our family. I am blessed to have a great daughter who want's to be so grown up. Abby told me yesterday that I needed to "Let me grow up, Mom." Logan is the teaser of the family--- but when he sings his adorable songs- I melt. He is a great little boy. And this little girl growing inside me is a blessing because I know that she is meant to be in our family. I just can't wait to meet her face to face. :)

#4 My family and Jared's family. I come from a great family. My parents taught me and have helped me learn to be the person I am today. Without them, I would be a lost soul. My brothers and my sister are all so unique and different-- that I love them all. They all are great examples to me. Jared's parents and siblings have also been great examples to me and I feel blessed to have them all in my life.

#5 I am truly grateful to be a member of the Church. I know that the Lord has blessed me and I know that without Him, I would be lost. I'm grateful for the time I was able to serve a mission. I learned so many wonderful things about myself and the gospel that I would never trade those 18 months for anything. I am a true believer and I love being a part of such a great worldwide religion.

And now for something different...
#6 I am crazy. I love doing things on the spot, I love traveling with my family. I love my street and the people who live on our street. I love the people in my ward and I love icecream! I love to go to the Mountains, especially Beaver UT Mountain. I love spending time with extended family who I haven't seen forever and I love chocolate and Dr. Pepper!

3 comments:

kanddgregory said...

wow I was impressed and glad to see that you did it. I didn't know too much about this tag thing until Bri told me. But I loved reading about you.

Aurora's Babble-On said...

You finally mentioned your love for chocolate and Dr. Pepper! Sheesh, and it had to be way down at the end? Hee heeeeee. Loves!

kanddgregory said...

shannon, How did you find me when you where blog shopping. I want to find people and I don't know where to go.