The sun has not been as hot as it has this summer. It's the perfect place for a big pregnant lady to sit in the shade sippin' on a Dr. Pepper eating some M&M's watchin the kids play in the yard. I absolutely love this time of year. Living in St. George, I didn't really realize all the seasons that there are. We had Summer and Winter.... but here in Ogden- we get to experience all of the seasons and I absolutely love it.I am currently burning a SCENTSY candle in my home called Red Delicious. It really smells like the red delicious apples and I love it. It helps create the fall "mood" in our home. If you haven't seen these candles or heard about them, check it out- they are my new favorite!!
1 comment:
Send some of your cooler weather down here, will ya? Just kidding! I know, I know. I live in a desert & I should buck up to the Gila monster.
You're on the target regarding the wonderful N. Utah seasons. Oh, such a beautiful place to live. Soon, the leaves will change, the apples will come to fruit in the local orchards. But, you have a candle in your front room! Ah. Enjoy the beauty.
Post a Comment