Here is a great picture of our treehouse! There is now a rail along the top for the kids not to fall from and also swings! The kids love it! The neighbor kids love it too!
We are off celebrating the lives of those who have gone before! Some refer to it as "Decoration Day" but we call it Memorial Day. This year we have Jared's dad to celebrate! He passed away in March- and we will be in Tremonton to put flowers on his grave on Monday! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
2 comments:
Fun tree house. This is what I call super teamwork. One day we will have the chance to climb around the tree house together.
Decoration/Remembrance or Memorial Day; a day of remembering those who have fallen.
I love you.
Wow, awesome treehouse! David finally decided to go ahead WITHOUT a tree and is builing this big swingset/fort/climbing wall thing in our backyard! I'll have to post a pic. on my blog.
Cute pictures of the kids! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment